Friday, September 23, 2011

Are the military base golf courses exempt from government cost cuts like the rest of the military?

I know that the military budget is going up in theses tough times, but I'm worried that one of the two champion golf courses on my Florida AF base might be cut. Officers love to fly down here in winter for a round of golf.|||don't worry about the golf thing, obama will make sure they are funded, so he can play on em like he does every week, after week|||Things like that are usually funded by a health and welfare fund that gets its money from servicemen activities and donations. Then again they usually charge a fee to use the course anyway to help pay for it. I'm not big into golf but I don't know how it can be all that expensive to run a course other than to keep the lawn taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment