Friday, September 16, 2011

Golf!!!!!!?

eho hates golf!|||i do!|||Golf is actually alot of fun if you are good at it.

Report Abuse


|||The best game on EARTH


It is under rated!

Report Abuse


|||what a stupid question.|||I prefer the Passat but the Golf is a good car.


And you can get your clubs easily in the back so as you can enjoy a round of golf|||Golf is one of the best sports ever!!!!!|||A lot of people do, but they don't have to play it. I used to, but now that I play it I really like it.|||i do't yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah|||You have to play it to enjoy it|||I do! I recently quit after two years of bartending at a country club. I have listened to assholes with more money then sense talk about birdies and eagles until I want to vomit. I hate the game more than ever! But thanks to Tiger Woods, every idiot out there is suddenly a pro!

No comments:

Post a Comment