Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What's the best deal in Las Vegas to stay and play golf?

Me and my friend are planning a trip to Vegas to celebrate his 30th birthday and wanna get in as much golf as we can. Does anyone know of any good deals that offer stay and play golf packages (unlimited golf)? I've searched some deals online but nothing really jumps at me. Hoping somebody knows of a good deal. We plan on going Mon.-Wed.|||Call the Las Vegas Chamber of commerce or see a travel agent, they know where the deals are. It's hot out there guy!|||I've been Golfing in Vegas twice now I wrote a blog post a while back about what I thought was the best Golf Value in Las Vegas in Angel Park Golf. I've been signed up on their newsletter since I played there last year and they are always sending out good deals on their stay and play packages. The cost to play at Angel Park was around $110pp twilight (Green Fees, Cart, Rental Clubs)





When I was there this year we just called a company called tix4golf they are similar to the tix4tonight ticket booths you will find around the city. They were able to get us a great price $70pp (Green Fees, Cart, Rental Clubs %26amp; range) on a decent course (Silverstone Golf Club) within 24 hours notice.





When I go back next year I want to golf as much as possible so I will likely call the tix4golf people and just try to find last minute specials.|||I would suggest trying this website to see if there is something that works for your budget? Hope this helps!


http://www.ytbgolf.com/home.aspx?ytbid=4鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment