Friday, September 23, 2011

What should I wear to an all-day celebrity golf tournament?

What is the proper attire for an all-day celebrity golf tournament for both men and women? It starts with breakfast and goes the entire day until the open bar/dinner/awards ceremony is over. There will be auctions and prizes, local celebrities, etc. There isn't a chance to go home and change and I'm not an avid golfer, so my boyfriend and I are kind of clueless!





Do I wear the same thing all day? I know there are golfing outfits but do I have to wear one of those? Should I wear a skirt and should he wear khakis?|||Basically business casual is the way to go. Slacks or khakis or a skirt and collared shirts. That'll be appropriate for all the golfing plus the festivities to go with it.|||Kind of depends if you're a celebrity. If you are I can help. You may not know this but I'm kind of a big deal. The paparazzi is hounding me constantly. Wear a shirt with a collar and khaki shorts. There are locker rooms in the clubhouse. Bring something if you want to change and freshen up. Wear dark glasses and a hat, maybe a fake mustache if you're a celebrity.|||Proper golf attire is all that is required.|||wear pants|||Well, start with a good lounge chair, a comforter w/ pillow, a bunch of good po'boys, an mp-3 player with lots of heavy metal on it, and a cooler of beer. Yeah, that's what I would wear...sweet dreams.|||Most courses require a collar. No jeans, no cutoffs, no tank tops.


Depending on the weather (probably hot) Bermuda shorts that are mid thigh to just above the knee should be perfectly acceptable. Most guys will be wearing polos, casual slacks, khakis, or shorts. Gals will wear polos, slacks, shorts, skirts, or skorts(?).


Your best bet is to call the course or look on the web site for dress code. Most courses have a dress code. The more exclusive the club, the more strict the dress code is.|||For me i would wear shorts an a tank top because of the weather.Plus i want to feel comfortable while playing at a tournament.|||You would be safe just wearing khakis and a polo. Anything with a collar is appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment