Friday, September 16, 2011

How to persuade people that golf is the ideal sport for business networking?

I have an upcoming assessment and my task is to persuade my class that golf is the ideal sport for business networking.





Can anyone give me some directions? What can i say to persuade them?|||You can research some of the underlining statistics regarding the fact that most of the people who play golf are businesspeople. Checkout some national golfing magazines for some inspiration.





All the best to you.|||I work at Texas Woman's University Golf Course...I would suggest taking the meeting to a municipal course, these tend to have just the right par...so everyone has the possibility to be successful during your visit....[private course's tend to make people shy away from golf...they all think it's a 'rich' person's sport]...at Muni's most have flexible tee-times, low-cost club and cart rentals, and all day green fees.... Just some random thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment