Friday, September 23, 2011

What Golf Balls should I use if I have a slower than normal swing speed?

I have a slower than normal swing speed, and I am looking for the right golf balls to help me get the extra distance. Please suggest balls between $12-$25 per dozen.|||Something like the Precept Laddie or the Wilson 50 would be perfect for you. Choose a 2 piece, low compression ball.|||Look for lower compression balls. www.knetgolf.com breaks them up by player type so you can do a search for low compression golf balls.

Report Abuse


|||Look for balls that have a compression of 80 or less. The slower your swing, the lower the compression should be. The "Noodle" golf balls are popular with some of the seniors I golf with. As was suggested, golf balls targeted for women can often have much lower compression and might work well if you can get past the macho thing.|||Precept MC Lady is a ball you can get at my local Dick's Sporting Goods for $9.99. It's designed for slower swing speeds. Others you might consider are the Precept Laddie, Maxfli Noodle, Titleist DT SoLo, Dunlop LoCo, etc.....





If you look up "low compression golf balls", you can come up with some other alternatives as well as the ones I've suggested.|||really anything labeled "soft" will probably do it for ya.|||maxfli noodle are great for slow swing speed.|||I know this might sound kind of funny but you can use the U.S. kids golf balls. They are a very good ball for lower swing speeds and they aren't to expensive. Here is their website for the golf balls. THey are designed for swing speeds up to 90 mph.


http://www.uskidsgolf.com/uskgProducts/r鈥?/a>|||get lady golf balls such as callaway pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment