Friday, September 16, 2011

Golf........................?

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.





"Well, it was like this", said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it, and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wifes golf ball......stuck right in the middle of the cows butt. Thats when I made my mistake."





"What did you do?", asks the doctor.





"Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, Hey, this looks like yours!"|||you copied this from oddball, they posted the same exact thing 2 days ago. as they say on fox 5 with geraldo, shame shame shame!!!|||lmao...star.|||hahahaha...good on her lol|||Never play around with your wife|||Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha Ha Ha! Ha! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha Ha Ha! Ha! Ha!





Great joke!!!|||I read this story and don't believe a word of it. I believe it has been contrived for some sort of humorous effect.|||Heard that before, still funny|||at first i didn't get it but i get it now and its really funny! i love jokes|||super|||Ace joke have a star,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment