Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How and where can I find a good golf gift?

My dad is an avid golfer. I am not. I want to get him something golf related for his birthday but don't know where to start. Anyone have any ideas?|||Golfgifts.com has a nice selection of gifts sorted by $ amount. I wouldn't buy a club or balls because they should be selected by the golfer. Perhaps a cute set of head covers with the mascot from his favorite college football team.





I've purchased hundreds of items on the internet and not had one item damaged during shipping.|||it depends where u live, go to ur local golf couse or a ***** sporting goods store|||The best place to buy a golf gift is at a golf store. Don't go to a sports place where they have all sports, because they don't always have the best products, go to a place where it is just golf, because they have a whole bunch of products you can choose from that you know work. If you buy your gift online then there is a possibility that it can get damaged during shipping. If you want to buy something inexpensive, buy personalized golf balls, such as his name, favorite collegiate, or sports team. I give my golf buddies these kinds of things and they love them.|||You can choose and buy a good golf gift at


http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8%26amp;鈥?/a>


Good luck!|||Go to Golf Galaxy on 160 Route 17 North


Paramus, NJ 07652


201-543-5792





Not open on Sundays





this should help you


www.golfgalaxy.com for more store locations|||GOLF GALAXY!!!|||Well since you don't know where to start, then I suggest not buying him clubs, lol. I'd say go with like a polo of his favorite sports team [like mlb, nfl, nba etc.] that he can wear on the course. Or if you go to nflshop.com or the mlb shop you can find a ton of sports-related golf grear such as towels and club head covers and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment