Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Making a Procedure on How to Make a Golf Ball Float. I need a list of steps explaning the experiment?

I have to make up an procedure on how to make a golf ball float. I am doing an experiment where I have to use a beaker, salt, golf ball, water, graduate cylinder, stirrer, and balance. I need steps like in order on what I should to do accomplish my experiment on trying to get the golf ball to float. If someone could put it in order like telling me what I should do first and the steps I should take while using the materials and things I listed and what you feel is right please help if you can.|||go to this site. it has your experiment on it as well as explaining how to do it.|||You'll need 2 scoops of ice cream, a blender and some Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment