Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How would you display these golf items in a "golf room?"?

I have a Ryder Cup flag and a Torrey Pines US Open golf towel. I don't know if I want to spend a bunch of money to frame the flag, since it doesn't have any autographs, but I don't know what to do. I want to incorporate them somehow. Any suggestions?|||Wow dude I have the same thing but both are flags. What I did was went to hobby lobby with the flags so you can check size and got a frame for about ten bucks each and put them on the wall and they look fantastic so you should do the same.|||i would frame it and hang them both up next to each other|||i would put the flag up in your room and the towel on your bag.....thats what it is made for...|||frame both and hang them





Rachael Petralito


allyourgolfneeds.com

No comments:

Post a Comment