Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How do you get a lettermen jacket in golf?

This is my first year on the golf team (in Texas.) and im going to my first tournament.


When or how do i get a letter jacket and how much do they usually cost?|||This usually depends on the school and the golf coach. I also live in Texas and when I was in high school if you made the varsity squad than you automatically got a letter. However, your school may differ. If I were you I would just ask my coach what the requirements are. Good Luck! =)|||First off it depends on your school. Most schools make the players play in three varsity matches before you can earn a patch. If it is your first patch you will get a letter along with the patch. Most jackets can cost any where from 125 dollars to 225 dollars it depends on the size and how many patches you put on and any lettering you put on cost money also. Most people spend around 175 dollars on a lettermen jacket|||Golf is usually considered a minor sport in high school as well as college. We were given a letter in High school but never did receive a letter in college even with a championship team. Things may have changed since then but I fear you will have to purchase your own jacket.|||every school and every coach handles this different. Usually is the case that if someone has practiced with the team all year, and has made the travelling squad at least twice during the season, then they would earn a letter.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment