Friday, September 16, 2011

Golf!!!!!!?

I am 14, I have been playing golf for 8 years now, I can hit my irons pretty good, but when it comes to Woods, I always slice them ( curves right always ) so how can I fix that ??


Please help??|||When I try to fix my golf swing i always like to make really simple changes so I dont screw myself up. one thing that helps me get rid of my slice is to rotate my forearms forward just a little bit on the down swing. there are a couple things that might be making you slice as well, check and make sure your not gripping the club too tight. Good luck.|||my dads a golfer dude|||if u been playing for 8 years u should be good,





if ur not havin golf lessong u need them|||I know that when I do it it's because I turn the club head during the swing. I don't know how to fix it, sorry.|||lol well its all in the swing man see i got the same problem and all my golf teacher tells me to turn my club in some so it will still slice but when it do that it will slice and go straight so ya that's all i can say and i hope it will work for you like it works for me man have fun playing|||Well woods are the hardest clubs in the bag to hit.





Make sure you are not picking the club head up on your back swing...Drag it for a few inches...Picking it up causes the whole shot to be off. Also practice a sweeping motion for f airway shots. Also, keep the club head close ... It seems your pushing it to the right (assuming your right handed) ... Keep that club head close. Also have your left foot (assuming you are right handed again) slightly in front of the ball.





Good luck.|||close the face of your club..also..you been golfing that long..why do you put up a few bucks...and go see a golf pro at a local driving range...also..the lenght of the shaft on your clubs has something to do with it...myself..i was better with my woods than my long irons...so go figure|||im similar age


been playing for 4 yrs and my handicap is 8


when doing ur wood shots mae sure the ball is near your left instep and the club face is square to the ball


do a slow swing


adjust the distance away from the ball for comfort


happy golfing


try some lessons|||You must accelerate all the way through the ball. Swing inside to out, and keep the clubface square. ROughly 90% of all slices are from coming outside to in, and hitting the ball with a clubface moving left at the start. This imparts spin on the ball that will make it go right. It's physics man. Make the ball spin the other way and it will curve left. Try to learn to hit straight shots with a half swing off the tee until they begin to go straight. This will help you time your release. Also. all of these guys are right when they say to see a pro. They can help tremendously. With more than just a slice. And if you can't afford lessons, ask those around you at the range or the course if they see your problem. Sometimes you run into someone who has defeated this issue already. Then they can tell you what they did.|||http://www.golf.com/golf/instruction/les鈥?/a>|||im 13 and been playing for 9, so hold your stance when you are at the highest piont in your swing, this will hepl you stay on a swing plane the take it slow from there yo dont need to kill it, that clubs are designed to give you distance and dont need any help, let the club do its work|||use a baseball grip on your woods and place the ball forward in your stane works everytime... i used to give golf lessons.... my handicap is -2... good luck man

No comments:

Post a Comment